Monday, July 18, 2011

Countdown: 5 DAYS Preview of Summer Dress Sale

Who can believe it's all ready the middle of July, this month has been flying! I can't believe my 2nd Pop Up Shop is less than a week away, actually 5 days to exact!

In anticipation of my sale, I have decided to run a  5 day countdown and every day I will be previewing some of the great pieces that will marked down at the sale. And more importantly a sneak peak of some of the new unlisted pieces I will be selling just at the Pop Up Shop.

With the gorgeous summer weather, I decided to go through my dresses inventory and picked some of my current etsy pieces sand some older goodies and create a great DISCOUNTED price list of some of my favourites.

The priced dresses below are just selected few of what will be available, also check out the newest pieces, they are stunning! My absolute fav of the bunch is the teal/green suede/leather strapless dress with a boned bustier. It is so well constructed and fits soo nicely!

My Pop Up Shop will be taking place at the Big on Bloor Festival July 23, 2011 from 1-9. My table is table C3 located section C-St Clarens Ave to Emerson Ave North on the north side of Bloor, between St. Clarens and Emerson Rd. The festival runs from Landsowne to Dufferin and Bloor.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the sale! :)

Stay tuned for my skirt, pants & rompers preview tomorrow.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |