Saturday, June 11, 2011

2nd Pop Up Shop Coming to Big on Bloor Festival!

Morning Readers,
I am excited to share on this lovely Saturday that due to the success of my first pop up shop at the Night Market back in December, I have decided to host another Pop Up Shop summer 2011. I will be hosting a table at the BIG on Bloor Festival July 23, 2011 in Toronto, Ontario. It is a street festival that runs from Lansdowne to Dufferin and Bloor. I am very excited about this festival, it has had great turn out and success in the past. All of my current inventory listed at the etsy shop will be available for purchase & many will be discounted. Stay tuned for a SALE pricing list soon. Also I will be selling lots fabulous of vintage pieces from the 1950s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s that are not listed at the etsy shop.

Stay tuned for details about my exact location & table info at the festival.

Have a great weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |