Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tan Accessories a Spring 2011 Essential for your Wardrobe


All these tan purses are vintage & available for sale at an eye for vintage. Also check out other vintage tan accessories: shoes and belts.

Want any of these bags for FREE?! Win a $30 store credit to an eye for vintage just comment about your favourite piece at the shop at my Lululetty Sponsor Spotlight Giveaway, click here.


                            


 




 

 STREET STYLLE INSPIRATION

Personally I love tan accessories incorporated with the Spring Military Trend. I adore the the green jacket and top.

Tan accessories blends well with Spring 2011 Menswear Trend. I love the tan ankle lace up boots and shoulder bag.


I like how tan accessories are not only blended with jewel tones but also with metallics. The blending of colours and tones is effortless.



2 comments:

  1. I love a neutral that can also function as a pop of color. Great article and photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love tan leather accessories! I have waay to much already. That said, I am heart broken the first bag appears to be gone already!
    Love the style inspiration pics x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |