Monday, April 29, 2013

An eye for vintage has joined Instagram

Hello aefv followers,

I know it has been while since my last posting. Life has been hectic, but I'm excited to share that I have joined Instagram.

It's another great opportunity to share new listings in the shop and caption different things happening with the shop. For example, I will be able to share first images of the upcoming Spring aefv  photo shoot. Stay tuned!

Of course I am maintaing all the other social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter.

If you haven't already like the FB page  and follow me on Twitter.

Now I can be found on Instagram, follow me at @aefv_etsy


It's Spring and I have a huge collection of AMAZING new vintage pieces coming to the shop, so check out the shop an eye for vintage daily!

I will be posting new blog posts weekly, next post will be showcasing Spring Trend: Skirts and how to wear print and bright pieces (like the one's in my shop) in your Spring wardrobe.

Talk to you all soon,

Deandra





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |