Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Countdown: 4 Days Preview of Maxis, Midcalf and Mini Skirt Prices

Morning Readers,

As the days quickly approaches, I am getting more excited about my pop up shop, below I have priced of my favourite skirts currently at shop, if you haven't noticed this summer I have been very much enjoying Maxi Skirts and and Midcalf skirts. Needless to say, many different vintage styles will be for sale at the shop.


an eye for vintage Pop Up Shop will be taking place at the Big on Bloor Festival July 23, 2011 from 1-9. My table is table C3 located section C-St Clarens Ave to Emerson Ave North on the north side of Bloor, between St. Clarens and Emerson Rd. The festival runs from Landsowne to Dufferin and Bloor.


Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |