Thursday, September 16, 2010

Six More Days!

Afternoon All,

Thank you for passing by my blog on this rainy day. Things are coming together nicely, only 6 days until the launch of my store! Just purchased my mannequin  she makes every piece look amazing! I must say, I tried to select a wide selection of pieces that match all types of personal styles, from the romantic, monochromatic, to trendy and all the others in between. I have also selected pieces that are in line with the trends of Fall 2010 Fashion such as the floral patterns, gold, military styles, long dresses and more. However I do definitely have some favourites that I can’t wait to share with you, such as a beautiful Ralph Lauren Military Jacket with beautiful gold button details, keep you eyes out for that because I’m sure that will go quickly!!

Stay tuned, I will be previewing all the items I will be selling right here in the next 2 days so watch out for that!

Anyhow signing out, thanks again for passing through.
Gonna head out today to one of my favourite places to see if I can find another piece or two or three to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |